SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
You will bring an exceptional academic background in a technical field combined with experience in developing and applying data science methods in a commercial context. You share our curiosity for new methods and technologies and our enthusiasm for data science challenges. You are able to communicate complex analytics concepts in a clear and concise manner to business leaders.
In this role, you will:
- You’ll need some proficient qualifications such as a BS in Mathematics, Economics, or Computer Science and as you’ll be dealing with computer software and excel spreadsheets, a competent knowledge of computers is an absolute necessity.
Qualifications and Skills
- Deep and passionate knowledge of software engineering principles, practices
- Proven knowledge of object-oriented programming e.g. Scala, Java, C++ etc.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language e.g. Python, Perl, R etc.
- Deep knowledge of testing frameworks and libraries
- Good knowledge of database management languages e.g. SQL, PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of statistics, machine learning and data analytics techniques
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce is desirable but not essential
- Commercial application of data science work is desired but not essential
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.