The researcher will be responsible for conducting quantitative research using statistical and predictive modelling techniques. You will work alongside Portfolio managers and the priority will be to focus on the full lifecycle of strategy development, including analysis, testing, prototyping, back-testing, and performance monitoring.
In this role, you will:
- Research and implement various trading strategies
- Identify new trading opportunities by using statistical methods and analysing large data sets
- Ensure that all data and related processes are prepared and check over strategies that have been implemented as well as tracking their behaviour
- Work closely with other researchers to develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models, and help translate algorithms into code
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of researching, or implementing quantitative models for equities, futures, and/or FX,
- Masters or PhD in Maths, Stats, Physics, Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Programming in any of the following: C++, Java, C#, MATLAB, R, Python, or Perl
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.