Full Stack Developer
You are an experienced Full Stack Developer who is capable of flexibly working between the Back End or server side of the application as well as the Front End, or client side.You will help build and maintain integrations for multiple on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations.
In this role, you will:
- Contributing to all aspects of the services under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Helping set the vision of the services under the team’s ownership
- Building the technology by well-tested services that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production performance
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of experience.
- A proven ability in clearly communicating complex solutions.
- Experience in Python / Scala / Java / R / SQL.
- Experience and interest in Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL DBs) and Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a bonus.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of database maintenance, management, and reporting
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Process documentation skills
- Passionate about coding and developing their skills further
- A competent understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit tests and automated testing
- Comfort working on multiple tiers of modern applications, frontend and backend
- Understanding how the web works and how to make it efficient
- Interest in design, not only in the product and visual sense, but also in coding and technical architecture.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.