We are looking for Domain Architects to help transform an organization. You will use your leadership experience to develop the domain architecture and to ensure that it is leveraged. You’ll focus on multiple projects while analyzing business context, as well as change requirements to guide solution designs.
In this role, you will:
- Drive modernization of technology within IT Applications by finding new solutions for legacy solutions
- Develop roadmaps describing the evolution of all enterprise solutions portfolios in an agile environment
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service, consultation, and product to customers through understanding of business needs and through the development of seamless transition of work processes across departments in the IT division
- Drive the future state of apps by looking for opportunities to move them to the cloud
- Identify ways to improve domain architecture to better align with infrastructure to meet business imperatives
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or four (4) years’ work experience in Information Technology
- Four (4) years’ design and implementation experience in IT with a focus in Application development, network design, middleware, servers and storage, database management, or operations
- Broad design and implementation experience with exposure to Java, .Net, and API’s
- Ability to translate technical talk to business talk while interacting with business partners
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.