You’re passionate about data and the opportunity it provides to organisations. You want to understand Big Data and Cloud computing are excited about these technologies. You are a fast learner and confident that you can thrive in a fast paced environment. You are willing to learn about the design of ETL architectures and are keen to use a variety of ETL tools and techniques.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and execute secure, good practice data integration strategies and approaches
- Acquire, ingest, and process data from multiple sources and systems into Big Data platforms
- Collaborate with our data analysts to map data fields to hypotheses and curate, wrangle, and prepare data for use in their advanced analytical models
- Have a strong understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years of experience.
- A proven ability in clearly communicating complex solutions.
- Experience in Python / Scala / Java / R / SQL.
- Experience and interest in Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL DBs) and Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a bonus.
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.