You’re passionate about data and the opportunity it provides to organisations. You ‘get’ Big Data and Cloud computing for more advanced data processing and Analytics, and are excited about these technologies. You are keen to understand the nuances of data modeling.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Data Architects and Project Managers to model data specifically for client needs.
- Have a strong understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data
- Plan and execute secure, good practice data integration strategies and approaches
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree or Higher in a STEM subject.
- A proven ability in clearly communicating complex solutions
- Experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL DBs) and Cloud (AWS and Azure) is a bonus.
- Strong SQL experience, and optional Python / Scala / Java / R.
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.