The Cloud and Data Architect is the subject matter expert overall responsible for designing and implementing the complex analytics data & cloud architecture components that underpin DataSpartan’s advanced analytics projects, which we provide globally to an enviable portfolio of blue-chip clients. He or she is pivotal to the definition of our data strategy for client projects and for innovating in these exciting, fast-moving areas.
In this role, you will:
- As a Cloud and Data Architect, you will provide expertise in Enterprise IT, Databases, and Cloud technologies, and liaise with senior IT executives and leadership at our global clients.
- They provide technical and architectural oversight and mentoring
- You will be tasked with providing both current and future strategies for cloud architecture and scalability.
- You will work closely with the data engineering team to advise on data transfer practicality
- You will work in tandem with our information security team in defining data security practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Expert-level knowledge across a wide variety of database technologies, including Enterprise relational databases, NoSQL, and Big Data.
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in Cloud technologies (AWS & Azure)
- Information and Data Security, Governance, Compliance
- Works closely across all parts of the client organisation to address data-related governance and legal issues, and get early approval and sign-off for new engagements
- Experienced with traditional, complex Data Integration projects and Enterprise ETL architectures – streaming and batch
- Architects probabilistic, ELT, on-demand, in-database enrichment solutions that are tolerant of “good enough” data quality
- Hands-on capabilities with descriptive, exploratory and inferential analysis. Appreciation of predictive and causal analysis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.